Join our team!
Director of Corporate Work Study
About the Cristo Rey Network
The Cristo Rey Network is the largest network of high schools in the country enrolling only low-income youth. Comprised of 38 Catholic, college preparatory schools serving more than 12,300 students across 24 states, the Cristo Rey Network delivers a distinctive approach to inner-city education to equip students with the knowledge, character, and skills to transform their lives. From freshman year, Cristo Rey schools establish a culture of high expectations by blending rigorous academics, four years of professional work experience through the Corporate Work Study Program, Catholic educational values, and support for students to and through college. The impact is clear: Cristo Rey graduates enroll and graduate from college at twice the rate of their low-income high school graduates.
The Cristo Rey Network seeks a Director of Corporate Work Study who will provide leadership and support for our national Corporate Work Study Program. The Director of Corporate Work Study is responsible for leading initiatives and building and sustaining relationships with our national network of schools in order to support strong, healthy and innovative Corporate Work Study Programs. This individual will be accountable for ensuring national support for 40+ Corporate Work Study Directors and 125+ Corporate Work Study Coordinators across the country including relevant professional development training, sales training and support, and mission effectiveness coaching/consulting. Strategic planning and goal setting with measurable outcomes are critical skills within all elements of this role. This individual will report to the Vice President, Corporate Work Study.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the success of our 40+ Corporate Work Study Directors and 125+ Corporate Work Study Coordinators
- Develop and oversee a relevant professional development program for Corporate Work Study leaders across the Network
- Provide customized coaching and consulting to school leaders in development of strong program operations, student development, and impact
- Facilitate collaboration among school leaders and schools to scale effective practices
- Guide the effective use of technical solutions (e.g. Salesforce) to produce desired outcomes
- Help school leaders set strategic plans to achieve KPIs and program goals
- Support school efforts to attract and retain corporate clients
- Support innovation in and dissemination of effective practices in remote and hybrid student work models
- Research, solicit and develop relationships with national, multi-city corporate clients
- Refine and implement our four-year workforce training curriculum
- Develop our network-wide understanding of the necessary technical and human skills that students need to succeed, refining the curriculum as needed
- Ensure effective school implementation of our workforce training curriculum and assessments
- Plan and design trainings to address students corporate skills needs now and in the future
- Come to Serve
- Every member of the Network national office team exists to serve the staff and students at our schools consistent with the mission of the Cristo Rey Network. The Director of Corporate Work Study is responsible for displaying and promoting best-in-class service.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Alignment with the Cristo Rey mission
- 3+-years demonstrated leadership and people management skills, including a previous track record of coaching others to be successful
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of analyzing data for the purposes of change management
- 2+ years of experience creating and implementing action plans
- 3+ years program and/or professional development design and implementation
- 2+ years strategic planning or goal setting with demonstrated results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to travel to Cristo Rey Network schools and Cristo Rey Network meetings 30 - 35% of the time
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to Mike Cherwin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the email subject line.
The Cristo Rey Network shares the national office’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Cultural Competency commitment statement for interested applicants.
- Cristo Rey Net
- Cristo Rey Network News
- Cristo Rey School News
- Home Page
- Homepage Profile News